Friday, October 30, 2009

"Halloween" Card

Hello!

Tonight's card might be a little too late, but I just felt like making one. Just to see what it would look like!

Because of this card's bad timing, I'm offering a 15% discount on it. I'll also be giving a 15% discount on shipping too only if you use PosLaju. But this discount only lasts for 3 days - today until Sunday (30/10/09 - 1/11/09). After that, I'll be listing this post for 2 more days and then delete and post it again next year. So hurry!

Anyway, hope you like it!





Code : CD0011
Halloween's today, but nonetheless, I made one just for the sake of making a Halloween card. :)
The background is made up of pumpkin orange paper and pitch black card stock. The word "Halloween" is pasted onto gold metallic card stock. Also, a little detail is added by attaching a piece of light brown string, which I think gives it a witchy kind of look. Mwahahaha! ;)

I've got two words for this card : Simple and Quirky. Ok, maybe 3 words then.

Comes with an orange envelope.
A white piece of paper is pasted onto the inside of the card. Unless you tell us what to write, the inside of the card will be left blank.

Height x Length = 8cm x 14.7 cm
Price :  RM 4.00

No comments:

Post a Comment