Thursday, November 26, 2009

“XMAS” Card

Good morning! 

I’m writing this around 10.30 a.m. and the morning breeze is just everywhere in my home.. nice. Okay, back to the card. Today’s card is an upgrade from my previous cards because it has paper designs on it. So, enjoy.

DSC_0017
DSC_0019
Code : CD0020

This card has a more vintage look to it because of the paper design on it. There is also a stitching design around it. The transparent paper is wrapped around the card to avoid leaving ugly marks on the cover of the card. I stuck glittery words on it and also a red button with twine.

Just perfect for anyone at all this Christmas time of the year! Conventional but with a little twist of unique.

Comes along with a white envelope. If you want another color, please email me.
A piece of white paper will be attached to this card.

Height x Length = 14.5 cm x 10.5 cm
Price : RM 6.00

No comments:

Post a Comment