Wednesday, December 16, 2009

“Happy Birthday, Bii” Card

Good evening folks!

Another custom-made card for a customer. It’s for a guy, so more blue and dark colors are in the card. Well, except for the heart… so, enjoy and I hope you like it!

DSC_0062

DSC_0060
Code : CD0021

It’s a transparent card with round black cardstock for a border and also to accentuate the whole design. Because her friend happened to like blue a lot, she asked me to try to add it into the card’s design. I even added the little rhinestone that I was saving for something (whatever that something was…)  : )

A piece of white paper is attached to the inside of the card and it comes with a blue envelope too.


Height x Length = 14.5 cm x 9 cm

Please contact me to check if it is available for remakes

No comments:

Post a Comment