Friday, January 7, 2011

Temporarily Offline

tbmHello everyone,

It has been a really busy year last year and a very rewarding one too. Sad to say, I will be temporarily closing down Three Blind Mice Designs from March till end of December, as I'm won't be able to put aside some time to create cards this year. Production will stop this March, and I won't be accepting custom orders anymore. 

I'd like to say a huge "Thanks" to my friends and family for supporting me throughout the entire year! And also to my faithful customers (some of which have become friends). Without you guys, there wouldn't be the mice! :)

I'll really miss the paper and buttons, but I'll be reopening Three Blind Mice Designs next year, January. And by then, I'll be revamping the website and everything else! It'll be so awesome, you might not even recognize the site! :)

**If you'd like to purchase a card, kindly do so before the 30th of February. Emails to purchase or order cards will not be entertained afterwards. Happy New Year!

vday
Valentine’s Day Cards will be out next week! Time for some lovin’!

No comments:

Post a Comment