Wednesday, November 4, 2009

"Tis The Season" Card

Good afternoon everyone!


I've just remembered Christmas is just round the corner and decided to make a card to kick start my Christmas-Card-Making Project. Nothing to fancy for this card. Simple, neat and nice.



Code : CD0013

The base of the card is a piece of metallic brown card stock. Various shades of green are used to match the brown base. Bordering the card are white stitches. And lastly, little red buttons are added to embellish and add a little festive-ness to the card.

Add a phrase or two inside the card, and anyone would just fall in love with this card! Have a green, white and brown Christmas! HoHoHo! Yes, I know, Christmas isn't here yet...
Because of it's versatility, if you want this card to be a little bit more personal, I could customize it a little and add some words or a name onto the front of the card.

Unless you tell me what to write, no messages will be written onto the card.

Comes along with a white envelope. If you want a different color, just ask.
A piece of white paper is attached to the inside of the card.
By the way, I'm so sorry about the bad photography! I'll try to deliver better photos next time!

Height x Length = 18.7 cm x 10.5 cm
Price : RM 4


No comments:

Post a Comment