Saturday, May 1, 2010

“Mommy, I…”- Card (SOLD)

Finish the sentence with your own words in this card. :)

DSC_0253


DSC_0255


Code : CD0047

Here are a few ways you can finish off the sentence :

Mommy, I…
  1. love you. (the most obvious one)
  2. have a secret to tell you: I accidentally messed up your kitchen, but it’s Mother’s Day, so please don’t kill me.
  3. have bought a present for you, but the dog ate it.
  4. am the luckiest person to have you for a mom!
  5. love you more than cake and Angelina Jolie (or any other celebrity name).
  6. hope you enjoy this Mother’s Day thoroughly, because tomorrow you have to sign my report card.
The red heart is hand sewn with felt and is actually a darker red (lighting problem). Definitely a card for the funky and cool mom!

Height x Length = 10 cm x 10.5 cm
Price : RM 8.00 - SOLD

*Only one of its kind and only one available, no remakes. 
Because we believe that all Mother’s Day Cards should be unique!

No comments:

Post a Comment