Wednesday, December 28, 2011

moving to Crane & Fox!

Hey guys!

Three Blind Mice Designs will be officially closed on the 30th of December 2011. We will be moving to Crane & Fox on the 1st of January 2012! Actually, you can view the site now, it's already online. :-)
Of course, this blog will still be around for a few months, to redirect people to the new site.

Crane & Fox is a mix of everything! But mainly, I have stocked up on paper goods, and jewelry. I'm still selling my cards, but I'll also be selling jewelry from our sister site, Little Madeleines (which has been shut down too), and (this is the most exciting part!) Letterpress Prints made by Diane and Madeline at Tag Team Tompkins!

You may notice that my cards are priced higher. It's because recently I've realized that all those materials, costs, time and soul taken to make a card costs a lot higher than what I've estimated. I used estimate that they cost roughly RM 6.00, now after some serious-no-nonsense calculations, I've realized that a card costs me a whole lot more.

So, just to notify you about the move, and I hope that maybe you could check the new site out? It would really mean a lot to me. :)

xoxo
Joey

No comments:

Post a Comment